LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 20023 "The following conditions must be met: 0 < f_low <= f_high <= fs/2."

Solved!
Go to solution
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23
(1,612 Views)

That's the same VI as message #1 and doesn't include your attempt at turning the data into a waveform.

Reread the last few messages, particularly mine about you dT values and the filter frequencies.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 23
(1,608 Views)

First of all, replace your two filters with a single bandpass. No need to clutter the diagram.

You are only reading 10 samples, so the information content is low and filtering such a small part seems pointless. Get rid of all the express VIs and just use one of the ptbypt filters followed by the ptbypt peak detector that gives you a true whenever a peak is encountered. See how often these occur and you got your desired information.

Do you have some typical (simulated or real) data?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 23
(1,606 Views)

Oh sorry my bad. Yes i read your message very carefully and did what you said. Now the original error doesnt pop up except a new error at peak detection vi. ive attached the edited vi. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23
(1,603 Views)

What does the new error say?  I can't run your VI without your subVI's.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 23
(1,600 Views)

Yes im getting the signal from a pulse sensor through arduino to the pc

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23
(1,599 Views)

@derek.s wrote:

Yes im getting the signal from a pulse sensor through arduino to the pc

Yes, we figured that out long ago. Are you responding to any particular posts here?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23
(1,597 Views)

At the peak detection vi it states Error 20013 ... Analysis: The widith must meet 0<widith<samples

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23
(1,596 Views)

Yes yours and another person

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23
(1,592 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author derek.s

@derek.s wrote:

At the peak detection vi it states Error 20013 ... Analysis: The widith must meet 0<widith<samples

On the first iteration, your collector has only 10 samples, but your width is 15.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23
(1,591 Views)