cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 200220 in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all

I getting this error 200220 when I'm trying the LAbVIEW. I've never had this issue before. I did some search and found out it might be associated wiht unmatched name in the myDAQ block and myDAQ identifier. I've attached two taken snapshots so you can see the names. Do you thing the names are unmatched??? If so what should be changed???

Another things is when I'm trying to change the DAQ name in the MAX, it says:   "There are resources that reference this devices name. Do you want to update these resources to use the new name?"  When I'm selecting yes, it shows: "There was a problem saving the setting for this device. The name you entered is invalid." Is it because I logged in to the computer as a user and not the Admin???

Thanks,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,412 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sunny-2019

Sunny,

I see what you are referencing, and wanted to make sure that you had seen the KB "Error -200220: DAQmx Device Identifier is Invalid"

The steps shown here may be what you are referring to, but what you need to do is go into your LabVIEW code and make sure that the DAQ Assistant call you have has the correct name for the device you want to use. You could create a constant input to the device name for your first DAQ Assistant, or ensure that you configured it creating the interface. You will only be able to select from the availible device names at that point, so if those have changed or you renamed them then you will need to make sure they match in both NI-MAX and LabVIEW. 

Good Luck!

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,323 Views)

Hi Ryan

Thank you for your answer. Apparently it was solved. Although I'm getting strange data but I am not seeing that error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,300 Views)