From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200152 in oax_AI Config (DAQmx).vi

I have been in contact with NI support regarding this issue.  They recommended posting to the forums for faster help.  I am posting a screenshot of my MAX and also my VI (it requires more subVIs to run, let me know if you need to see any of these).  What follows is our discussion thus far:

In Transient.vi , which records our data, I get Error-200152 saying that data read from EEPROM is invalid.  If I re-run the VI, I can proceed to recording data.  That is, I run the VI once and get the error.  I immediately run it again and don't get this error.  However, sometimes I have to re-run it several times before it will run properly. 
I'm assuming that you are using two 4472 devices, is that correct? 
We actually have 4 cards total.  Three of them are 4472. 
Dev 1 - 4472
Dev 2 - 4472
Dev 3 - 6229
Dev 4 - 4472
In Transient.vi we are only using channels off of Dev 1, 2, and 4. 

Where is the source of the -200152 error in the code? 
The source of the error is the oax_AI Config (DAQmx).vi associated with Dev 1.  It says the error occurred at DAQmx Reset Device.vi. 

Do you get this error if you run a test panel in MAX? 
Yes.  Dev 1 passes the self-test but fails when trying to read from the test panel. I am running LabView 8.0 (Run time 8.2.1).
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,618 Views)
MAX screenshot
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,615 Views)
Hi dmertz -

Please refrain from creating multiple posts/threads about the same issue.  It's easier for forum users and NI employees to help you if you keep all the information in one place.

Duplicate post here

Since you seem to have consolidated the question on that post I will respond there.

Regards,
  Sandra T.

Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,589 Views)