LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200123 in VI

I know that this post is pitifully vague, but I have searched online for the following error code.

I am using LabView 2016, and received this error while highlighting execution of a code written.

The code consists of 26 subVIs, so I do not want to post the files. I am not searching for someone to solve my code, just to explain the meaning of this error code, or if anyone else has ever received it. The number is not listed in any PDF that I saw on errors.

My NI equipment is: cDAQ 9174 chassis, two NI 9401 4-channel counters, and one NI 9205 differential input

Thanks for reading this,

-  Dillon

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,217 Views)

The first thing is to drop a probe on the error wire (you are passing the error cluster from vi to vi I hope!). Or, open a blank VI, drop an error cluster indicator on the front panel, enter that code in the "code" field, check the status Boolean, then when you "right click" the error code it will give you the option to explain the code.

Error -200123 occurred at an unidentified location

Possible reason(s):

Lines 0 through 3 of this port are configured for output. Cannot configure these lines for input at this time.

If you are passing the error cluster from one sub-vi to another, you can turn on hi lighting and see which sub-vi isn't happy.  FYI, just to the right of the highlighting "light bulb" is a icon "retain wire values", which allows you to go back and probe wires after the vi runs, otherwise the values are transient, only there while it is running.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,205 Views)