LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 200088 with write to measurement file

I am trying to write a while loop with a digital input DAQ assistant. The DAQ assistant is representing a hall effect sensor that tracks the revolutions on a small wind mill hooked up to the computer via a PCI6503. I was initially having issues with the boolean indicator sampling at a quick enough speed. The data was saved to an excel file but would not be accurate for the number of revolutions. To over come this I increased the sampling speed with a "DAQmx timing" function. Now the sensor triggers the boolean indicator in real time but I can't run a "write to measurement file" in the while loop with the "DAQmx timing" funiction in the same loop. I keep getting an error code 200088. If I move the "write to measrument file" function outside of the while loop it runs but doesn't save the data. Any tips on how I can run my program at the correct speed and save my data?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,856 Views)

Attach your VI.  We can't debug a picture.  We can't see what settings are in that DAQAssistant.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,853 Views)

Here you go and thank you for your help!

Joshua 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,816 Views)

One thing that looks wrong to me is that the purple task wire going into the DAQ Assistant says Dev1 and nothing else.  That defines the device you are using, but you didn't select any channels to read.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,810 Views)