From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1667

Where is the problem?How can solve it?

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,259 Views)

It is difficult to tell much from a picture.  For better results, attach all of the VIs you are using, and attach any external files (such as 54.py).  Error 1667: "LabVIEW: (Hex 0x683) The specified Python module could not be imported."

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,213 Views)

Can someone help me?52.JPG545454.JPG54545454.JPG

Message 3 of 7
(4,236 Views)

Hi,I have the same problem.How did you solve it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,246 Views)

Hi I get the same error too. How did you solve it?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,197 Views)

It appears that the Error is in the Python code (which the Original Poster still refuses to post except as a "picture" that cannot be edited, tested, etc.).  If the Python code "throws an error" when called by LabVIEW, then the LabVIEW Error Code 1672, "There was an unknown error in the Python operation." makes perfect sense, and the Python program should be tested and debugged so that it does not cause this error.  Note that running Python code from within LabVIEW may have its own quirks (to which I cannot speak, as I don't use Python) ...

Bob Schor

Message 6 of 7
(3,170 Views)

I have had these issues on a script with a simple function that runs happily for hours on end.

When there is an error with the python itself it usually reports a more useful error from the python side. When this happens the entire python session seems kaput. I have gotten around this error by handling it, and in the case where it occurs I simply close the current python session and open a new one, and resume what I was doing before. 

A bit weird, but manageable. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,088 Views)