LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1502 during build with Sound & Measurement toolkit VIs

I get error 1502 - A VI broke during the build process when I build exe. My project uses Sound and Vibration toolkit VIs. The problem could be replicated by just trying to build an exe with NI example VI (I used Continuous Swept-Sine Measurements (DAQmx).vi). I tried enabling debugging as suggested by error description and the build was successful, but the exe was not in running state.

Has anyone got any fixes for the issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,027 Views)

First ,Make sure you have all dependent dll's and files required are included in your build. What version are you using? Fix the broken VI. The Details block can give more info.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,986 Views)

Dave,

I have included all the dependent files. I see no error when I generate a preview in build spec. I use LabVIEW 2016 and sound and vibration toolkit 16.0. The vi is not actually broken but the error message says it got broken during the huik

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,977 Views)

Dave,

I have included all the dependent files. I see no error when I generate a preview in build spec. I use LabVIEW 2016 and sound and vibration toolkit 16.0. The vi is not actually broken but the error message says it got broken during the build process.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,976 Views)

Not Sure then. Do you need a License filoe for the tool kit to create executables? I have never used the sound and vibration add on.  But I would check the requirements of that add on.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,970 Views)