LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1430 While Building Application

Solved!
Go to solution

I receive the following error when trying to build an applications Build Specifications:

Error 1430 occurred at Create Folder in Create Directory Recursive.vi->AB_Destination.lvclass:Create_Destination.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Create_Destinations.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Create_Destinations.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Engine_Build.vi->AB_Build_Invoke.vi->AB_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  The path is empty or relative. You must use an absolute path.

<Not A Path>

Any Ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,633 Views)

This was reported to R&D (# 156236) for further investigation.  It is generally a result of including a subVI that is stored on a network drive.  If you are building an executable, you can try checking the Use LabVIEW 8.x file layout option under the Advanced category.  If you are building a source distribution, make sure the Preserve disk hierarchy option is not checked under the Destinations category.

Let me know if any of this information resolves the issue.

Alex Person
NI-RIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(3,612 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Casey T
Thanks for the prompt reply! And, that explanation makes sense after looking at the solution I found in this thread. (Which takes you to another thread)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,607 Views)

Using the 8.x layout worked for me.

Doesn't seem to have created the support directory with dll's though. (may be separate issue, will investigate) 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,548 Views)