LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1172-Newport DL225 delay line

Dear Sir/Madam

We are using Newport Delay line, Model DL225Error 1172-Newport DL225.png

We are trying to interface the instrument through labview using the files given on the site.

Every time we run the files we are facing the error Error 1172 - Invoke Node Error calling method CommandInterfaceDLS.DLS.DBH in DLS-Unified.lvlib:LWDLS_DBH_Get.vi for each of the file that we run. I request you to give some solution for this error.

For more information I would like to say that, we are using Labview 2016 version and Windows 7, 64 bit with .NET Framework version 4.7

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,117 Views)

malay@iiserb.india wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

We are using Newport Delay line, Model DL225Error 1172-Newport DL225.png

We are trying to interface the instrument through labview using the files given on the site.

Every time we run the files we are facing the error Error 1172 - Invoke Node Error calling method CommandInterfaceDLS.DLS.DBH in DLS-Unified.lvlib:LWDLS_DBH_Get.vi for each of the file that we run. I request you to give some solution for this error.

For more information I would like to say that, we are using Labview 2016 version and Windows 7, 64 bit with .NET Framework version 4.7

Was there any solution you found ? We are trying to do the same thing, thank you so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(374 Views)

The .Net assembly called by this driver has generated a .Net exception. LabVIEW itself has no information what was the actual problem but the error message should contain some error text reported by the .Net exception that would give more information (if the assembly was programmed right, it may also just prefer to throw a generic exception without caring to tell what might be the actual problem).

It's definitely an error in the assembly so we can't help you much further. It is something you have to take up with Newport support.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(355 Views)