From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10800 by AO Control.vi

I've installed Labview Professional v.6.0 in my computer. When I execute the examples about DAQ (I have an AT-AO-10 card installed and configurated by MAX), I always receive 10800 error located in AO COntrol. What can I do?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,453 Views)
Can you tell me of an example in DAQ that gives you this error?

Mark
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,453 Views)
Hi Mark! I wanted to use in my application AO Waveform Gen.vi, but I always get the same error, 10001 by AO Group Config and 10008 AO Buffer Write, so I decided to try with the simpliest one, Generate Continuous Sinewave.vi from the examples library, and here it's where I get the 10800. I'd appreciate any help with this, I'm a student trying to finish her master, and I only have 3 weeks more. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,453 Views)
I think that an AT-AO-10 is not a buffering card, meaning it cannot output a buffer. You have to update the channels one at a time.

I've looked it up in the NI catalog, and it does not show any output rate, so I believe it can't do an output such as the continuous sinewave VI or Waveform Gen VI creates. You'll have to output each one with AO Single Point VI or similar.

Mark
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,453 Views)