LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - 1074397153

Hello, 

I keep getting the following IMAQ Setup error.vi & I am not sure why. I think it may be because I am missing a driver, but I do not know. Please help!

I've attached a screenshot of the error.

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,750 Views)

Hey,

Have you tried to snap an image in MAX ? If you are able to, can you please post your code.

Thanks,

CLAMaxime -- Kudos are a great way to say thank you
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,747 Views)

Please post some info about what camera you are using as well.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,742 Views)

Can you explain what this means please? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,733 Views)

I am using a NI PCI-1409 frame grabber that is being utilized with some old school analog camera. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,731 Views)

@chicagostudent7 wrote:

Make sure to use the quote button when replying to someone, since we don't know who you are replying to. 

NI MAX (measurement and automation explorer) is a tool for exploring your hardware. It should be installed on your computer with LabVIEW already. Getting images in there is a good first step to make sure you don't have hardware connectivity issues.

Message 6 of 8
(2,718 Views)

@Gregory wrote:

@chicagostudent7 wrote:

Make sure to use the quote button when replying to someone, since we don't know who you are replying to. 

NI MAX (measurement and automation explorer) is a tool for exploring your hardware. It should be installed on your computer with LabVIEW already. Getting images in there is a good first step to make sure you don't have hardware connectivity issues.

Thank you! 

When you say getting images in there, what do you mean?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,713 Views)