LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074396080 occurred at IMAQ Advance Color Classify

Hi everyboday , 

could you please help me with this problem: i have made a  Block diagramm as to detect circles and rectangles in order to measure their length width radius and so on but when i run the programm I get the message from the IMAQ Vision Assistant Invalid Image Type.

I´m using  Logitec 2 Mp camera and Labview 2015 . 

Thanks a lot 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,054 Views)

Your Error says "Invalid Data Type".  Your code (thank you for attaching it!) shows that you use a Property Node (second function, but the Error Line isn't wired, so you can't pinpoint errors in your code!) to read (but you don't save or show the value), and you next read (and output) the allowed Video modes, but never set the Mode to one of the legal values.  

Try writing a 2-4 function VI that does nothing but read and output (in an array) the Video Modes (similar to your third function).  Be sure to wire the Error Line and show Error Out.  Now modify the current program to change the second Property Node function to a Write (right-click it and Change All to Write) and wire the Video mode with one of the allowed values.  This should fix the problem.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,013 Views)
IMAQ Advance Color Classify requires a Color Image(e.g. RGB(U32)) and not Grayscale(U8).
-The IMAQ Create's Data type should be changed to Color Image.
-If you are using Extract SingleColorPlane again you are converting color image to Grayscale. So if you want to process color image then use color image where it's appropriate.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,999 Views)