cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074395993 in Labview and FPGA

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I try to run an image processing with vision assistant project that I get from the Labview Examples. What I did is, I create new FPGA target which is I used myRIO-1900. There is no error when I compile the FPGA target vi. The error occur when I run the host vi. I attach the figure of the error.

Error1.png

I have save/put the image into specific folder and copy the image into the FPGA target. Someone please help me.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(3,712 Views)

Hi all,

I try to debug the error by create new VI and run the "Get Image Path" part as shown below:

Debug.pngThere was no error and the file path is identified. Why when I run the same part in the original VI get error? Need help from the experts. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(3,677 Views)

Hi pattern,

in your first message the "image paths" probe "[3]" (maybe) shows an empty array!

In the 2nd message you read from an existing path…

What was the "possible reason" in the 1st message image? Unfortunately you didn't extend the error message to show that detail too…

Btw. it's nice to see Lena again! 😄

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(3,673 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Yes you right, the first message the "image paths" probe "[3]" (maybe) shows an empty array. The "possible reason" is I/O unidentified.

That why I try to create new VI for "get image path" part to see whether it can identify the image path. Btw, I choose Lena for testing Smiley Happy

Hope you can help. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(3,666 Views)

Hi pattern,

That why I try to create new VI for "get image path" part to see whether it can identify the image path.

Ok - and what's the result of that new VI?

Can it "identify" the image path? Did it find some images?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(3,663 Views)

Sorry, the possible reason is "File I/O error".

Error3.pngFigure below shows the "image path" is empty.

Error2.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(3,661 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi pattern,

That why I try to create new VI for "get image path" part to see whether it can identify the image path.

Ok - and what's the result of that new VI?

Can it "identify" the image path? Did it find some images?

Hi GerdW,

The new VI I create is a part of the original VI. The results shown as in my second message (Lena image)

InkedError1_LI.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(3,658 Views)

Hi Pattern,

so probe 3 is showing an empty array of filepaths - and you wonder about that function not able to load an image and resulting in a FileIO error?

Really???

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(3,655 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi Pattern,

so probe 3 is showing an empty array of filepaths - and you wonder about that function not able to load an image and resulting in a FileIO error?

Really???

Hi GerdW,

Sorry if my question is too easy for you. I wonder why I can get the image path when I run without having the FPGA target. But, I cannot get the image path (empty) when deal with FPGA target.

I still stuck at this part. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(3,651 Views)

Hi pattern,

all you presented so far is that error message with some probe values I used to explain that error to you.

But you failed in presenting any substantial data:

- Which path do you use as input "Image folder"?

- Which target do you use to run the VI shown in your images?

- What is the content of that small VI named "Get image path"?

- Why is there no error output on that small VI?

- Why does it output an empty array of filepaths?

- Why don't you react on that wrong (?) output of an empty array?

- Why do we get just images of code - instead of real code? (How would you answer when someone is asking for help on problems of C or Python code with just showing images of that text?)

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(3,647 Views)