LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074395989 occurred at IMAQ ReadFile

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey!!  i'm getting Error -1074395995 occurred at IMAQ ReadFile.

I don't know why it happens. could someone please help me. Here is a picture of my Code:

Unbenannt.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,933 Views)

Hi moidrissou,

why do you use quotation marks in your file path constant?

And what kind of path do you expect when adding a full path including "C:\" to your AppDir path?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,924 Views)

Hi GerdW,

i first want to thank you for your reply. sorry for the quotation marks, it was a mistake. i changed it but i still have the same error. can you please tell me if the path i generated is ok. i want to Read an image, which i saved in this path. the picture is saved with the name lion. Unbenannt.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(5,920 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author moidrissou

Hi moidrissou,

i changed it but i still have the same error.

Well, you still try to add a full path to your AppDir!

Why don't you get rid of that BuildPath function? The path to your image is defined just from your file constant!

can you please tell me if the path i generated is ok

No I can't: you only added an image instead of your VI. It's hard to debug images with LabVIEW…

Why don't you put a probe/indicator after BuildPath to check that path on your own?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(5,914 Views)

here is my code

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,905 Views)

it works. thank you verry much 🙂Unbenannt.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,895 Views)

Hey, I am facing a similar problem in my program. Could you tell me how you got rid of the error?

Would be really helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(5,095 Views)

He followed the instructions given in several messages of getting rid of the Build Path where he was combining a full path with a full path.

How similar is your problem actually?  Attach your code and we can actually tell.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(5,085 Views)

I am trying to load the face recognition program on a myRIO. But everytime I run the program, I get an error saying IMAQ vision : File not found.

Could you help me out with this problem and let me know how to upload this on myRIO.

The program works perfectly when i run it independently on LabVIEW. Uploading it to myRIO shows me an error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,080 Views)