LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074118634 occurred at niSync Initialize(IVI).vi

Solved!
Go to solution

QQ浏览器截图20200812141253.pngWhen I was running the millimeter wave broadband link transmission, I clicked Run after selecting the Transceiver mode, and the program reported an error:

Error -1074118634 occurred at niSync Initialize(IVI).vi

Driver Status: (Hex 0xBFFA4016)The specified device was not found.

I have installed niSync1800.exe before this, but it did not help. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? I will express my solemn thanks for this.

QQ浏览器截图20200811143531.pngWhen I chose Mobile  Station Transceiver and clicked the "loopback" button,the error occurred.When I chose Mobile Station Transceiver and clicked the "loopback" button,the error occurred.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,490 Views)

Hi, @SOTE736,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. However, it is hard for others to help you when they do not have enough useful information. Please remember that nobody else online knows what you are trying to do with your project.

With that in mind, maybe you can answer these questions:

• What is your project?
  • What are you trying to do?
  • What have you tried so far?
    • What works?
    • What doesn't work?

Also, posting large pictures of your error, front panel, and block diagram in a thread (or two or three) really doesn't provide much useful information to anyone who sees them. Instead, if possible, please attach your VI to your post. (Or, if your project has more than one VI, please compress the parts that matter as a single .zip file and attach it.) Then the users here can open you code, examine it, and test it themselves.

Following these steps doesn't mean you will get an answer, but it will make it easier for the other forum members to help you, which means you will be much more likely to be helped.

I hope this helps you to get the help you need!

-joeorbob

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,430 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SOTE736

First of all, thank you very much for your reply. Your reply makes me understand that I need to attach the program code to the post. I will pay attention to it later and thank you again for your suggestions.
The reason for this problem is that the board information in NI MAX does not correspond to the board name in Hardware Configuration in the program. This problem has been resolved. thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,415 Views)