LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - 1074004013

Hi,

I'm now writing a program with VISA occupied bandwidth. But it always show error - 1074004013, it shows the reason maybe Maximum Time has been exceeded. But i don't know how to solve it. i'm using with E4440A machine.

Looking forward your kind reply. 

Thank you so much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(4,038 Views)

When I look up that error, it says it is undefined.  Also, since you failed to attach your LabVIEW code (don't attach a picture, attach the actual VI or VIs that show the problem), I have no idea what you are trying to do, so cannot suggest things for you to try (except, of course, replying to this post and attaching your code).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,997 Views)

Right now I know as much about your car as I do about your code.  Please post your code so we can help you figure it out.  Nad not just a picture of the code; the actal VI so we can actually try and debug it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,993 Views)

My planning is like Occupied Channel Bandwidth is the main program, and the Occupied Bandwidth is the sub function. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(3,973 Views)

My planning is like Occupied Channel Bandwidth is the main program, and the Occupied Bandwidth is the sub function. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,972 Views)

Hi Fionachen,

a program with VISA occupied bandwidth. But it always show error - 1074004013

So this "Read Measurement" function (inside of OccupiedBandwidth) gives you this error number?

What is the description of that error in the subVI?

Did you debug this subVI?

What does the manual of the Agilent device driver tell you about that error number?

What have you tried to debug this behaviour?

Btw. do you really need to set a timeout value of 10M ms = 2.8h?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,961 Views)

Hi, 

I have solved that problem already. but now i have a new problem. After i run the whole program, at the VISA end it gives me an error. Please find attached program and photo for your reference. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,958 Views)

Hi Fionachen,

you need to read the manual of your Agilent - and to debug your VI!

There error is described quite clear: you interrupted an unfinished query!

So debug to determine which query was interrupted (and why)…

Btw. attaching a 12Mpixel image is "unusual". Can't you create "normal" screenshots - or even scale down the image before uploading?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,954 Views)

oh, sorry. I just start using Labview for one week only. And the image is not 12M, it's 5.6M, but it is also very big. Next time i will notice.

And actually, i do don't know what unfinished query is interrupted by me. that's why i asking here.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,946 Views)

Hi Fionachen,

the image is not 12M, it's 5.6M, but it is also very big.

I meant the pixel count: 4000×3000 pixel = 12MPixel!

i do don't know what unfinished query is interrupted by me. that's why i asking here.

We neither as we can't debug your VI (due to missing hardware)!

You need to debug your VI to detect the function that enforces this "error -410" from your Agilent!

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,941 Views)