LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1073807360 Agilent 34972A (USB connexion - Runtime)

Hello All,

I am receiving the Error: 1073807360 from my program.  I have attached a screen shot of my error fo reference.  I am communicating with a Agilent 34972A with Runtime. My program run very well for about 3 days and then the error appears... Normally, my test should last 15 days...

Morever, an error 410 appears on the Agilent

Any suggestions would be helpful.  If this is not enough info ill be happy to provide more. 

Thank you !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,005 Views)

Hi cicesate,

this error BFFF0000 could come from an unstable USB connection. Or some weird power saving algorithm. Or from your VI…

Error -410 is most probably explained in the manual of your Agilent device!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,002 Views)

Hi GerdW,

I hop that my problem don't come from unstable USB.

I don't really understand what do you mean by "weird power saving algorithm".

I use the same hardware and software on other test bench and I don't have error...

I think the error don't come from my VI because it's a VI wich is given by the Library Agilent/LabVIEW.

The error is very random so it's very hard to resolve it... Why does my program run for a long time (3 day) with no problem and suddenly the error appears ?! Sometime the error appears after 1seconde, sometime after 3days...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,972 Views)

Hi cicesate,

Windows using some kind of power saving settings (see energy options) to disable USB ports after some time. That may happen for you…

When the errors occurs randomly you might check any Windows event logs too!

I think the error don't come from my VI because it's a VI wich is given by the Library Agilent/LabVIEW.

I wouldn't trust any device drivers from IDNet blindly! I found too many bugs in them so when I use an IDNet driver I always test them for all needed functions…

(But: Those drivers are always a good starting point for your own driver library.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,970 Views)

Thank you !

I'm working on !

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,928 Views)