From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1059 building applications

I keep getting this error after building an application (.exe).  I had set up settings for builds for my applications a few weeks go when I tested them.  Now that I've debugged them and want to build them again I am getting this error.  I have tried deleting and recreating the builds and it will let me make a new one and run it, but if I want to make changes to the build settings I get this error.  I have tried opening up a new project and moving all my VIs and files into that project... same thing.  Anyone know what my problem is?  I posted a screen shot of the dialog below.

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,866 Views)

Well the problem seemed to disappear after I shutdown my workstation, ate lunch, and came back... so for now everything is good again. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,860 Views)

Wow,

Thanks for this thread, It helped me well...

Just restarted and problem disapeared.

Does anyone knows what's the cause of this matter ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,618 Views)

Hi EI-MDA

There have been other incidences in our system where rebooting the computer solved the issue (error code 1059). It could be that there were changes made to the LabVIEW settings that had not been applied until after the reboot.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,593 Views)