I am trying to use OA Orbit.vi, but i having trouble, this error message is displayed: Error 1055 OA OA_Get Max Axis Dispaly Value.vi -> OA Orbit Plot (Unfiltered).vi. Is there any solution? LabVIEW 8.5 is used.
The way how is connected, followed a LabVIEW Order Analyses Toolkit User Manual:
- signal from tachometer is input to OAT Analog Tacho Procces.vi, output Speed Profile is input for Oat Orbit Plot,OAT Convert to Even Angle Signal.vi
- signal from two proxymity probes is scaled to EU units with SVL Scale Voltage EU.vi
- scaled signal is input to OAT Convert to Even Angle Signal.vi to get Even Angle Signal
- Even Angle Signals (from two sensors) is input to Oat Orbit Plot.vi
- output Even Angle Position Info from OAT Convert to Even Angle Signal.vi is connect with Oat Orbit Plot.vi
I am not sure that I fully understand your vi based on your description, so I would kindly ask you to create a VI Snippet from the code in question, and embed it in your reply forum post as a picture. This is the recommended best practice when discussing code. Alternatively you can always attach the .vi itself to your post.
Your LabVIEW version 8.5 is fairly dated, did you make sure that you are using a compatible version of the Order Analysis toolkit? You can check the versions of your software in MAX, or by generating a MAX report.
Also, please post a screenshot of the error message you are getting. Sometimes you can also just hit Ctrl+C when you have the error message active, and that will copy the error message to the clipboard so you can post it here.
Best Regards, T Simon National Instruments Applications Engineer Certified LabVIEW Developer - Certified TestStand Architect