From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1039 while compiling FPGA-VI

Hi,
I am trying to compile my FPGA-VI containing different SubVIs with the FPGA Cloud Compile Service.
It analyzes my schematics as it should but half way trough creating the intermediate files it stops for quite a long time and I get the Errormessage: "Not enough memory" which I have to confirm. Now it finishes creating the intermediate files but as soon as it finishes I get the following Error message:

An internal software error has occurred. Please contact National Instruments technical support at ni.com/support with the following information:

Error 1039 occurred at C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2013\resource\RVI\moduleGenerators\Array\niFpgaReplaceArraySubsetEmitCode.vi: Exception 1039 at: rce\FPGA\G\CInterfaceHelper.cpp:47 - LabVIEW:  VI was aborted.

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  VI was aborted.

Unfortunatelly I can't find any helpful solutions for this problem.  Could you help me maybe?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,180 Views)

Hi,

have you tried compiling a small test VI? Do you get the same error?

If not you should maybe modifiy your FPGA-VI

best regardx

Anna Vogl
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,129 Views)