cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10007 while starting LabView821RunTime setup

Installing LabVIEW821RuntimeEngine.exe gives an error:

.\ConfigInfo.cpp(1948): IInstallerError 10007
Fatal Error. Unable to load resources.
Unable to load C:\National Instruments Downloads\LabVIEW 8.2.1\Runtime Engine\Bin\data0007.dll because Windows Error 998: Unzulässiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich.
 while attempting to load  C:\National Instruments Downloads\LabVIEW 8.2.1\Runtime Engine\Bin\data0007.dll

directly after starting the setup.exe
The PC is a company-PC where the Antivirus F-Secure can not be disabled but I have Admin-Right on it.

Any idea ??

Message 1 of 6
(6,456 Views)
I'm experiencing the same problem...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,079 Views)

Did you found any solutions for this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,515 Views)

Faced the same problem yesterday, when I was trying to install a standalone application on two other computers, one of them having W10 and the other one having W7.

After looking for similar posts and few hours spent trying to understand what's the problem (the installer have worked properly on other two computers, few days earlier), I discovered a checkbox in Build Specifications Properties, under the category Additional Installers.

The checkbox says: "Automatically select recommended installers". Mine, it was not not checked (who knows since when or why), so it was letting me choose which installers to include from the entire "gallery".

I have checked that option, to automatically include whatever it thinks it may be needed, and the problem was solved.

No Visual C++ 2008 redistributable/ repair, no windows patches, no nothing else...

Surprisingly, the application works on both machines, even I thought it will not work for the one having  W10.

I don't say this is necessarily the right solution, but worked for me.

Adrian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,946 Views)

Symptoms of error

"Error 10007" appears and the active program window is blocked.
    Your computer crashes frequently with error 10007 when you run the program itself.
    "Filemaker Error 10007" is displayed.
    Windows runs slowly and responds slowly to the mouse or keyboard.
    Your computer is "frozen" periodically for a few seconds at a time.

These 10007 error messages may appear during program installation, while a program that is related to FileMaker, Inc. is running. (For example, FileMaker), during Windows startup, shutdown, or even during system installation. Windows operating Keeps the log when and where error 10007 occurs is important information to solve the problem.

Causes of error

Download corrupted or incomplete installation of FileMaker.
    Corruption in the Windows registry of recent software changes related to FileMaker (installation or uninstallation). N10-007 Dumps
    Virus or malware infection that corrupts Windows system files or FileMaker software files.
    Another program mistakenly deleted or deleted relevant files was FileMaker.

Run-time errors such as "Error 10007" can occur because of a variety of factors, so it is important to resolve problems for each possible cause to prevent it from occurring again.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,145 Views)

Hello to all

i run in the same problem and solved it with running the msi installer in

C:\National Instruments Downloads\LabVIEW 8.2.1\Runtime Engine\Products\LabVIEW_Runtime_Engine_82\lv82rte

Hope it helps

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,109 Views)