LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1 occurred at NGIO_Uninit

Hello! I am a very new user to LabView, and I am getting what I would call an atypical error message. The message reads as follows:

Error -1 occurred at NGIO_Uninit
This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input. 
Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web for the error code (-1) or for its hexadecimal representation (0xFFFFFFFF).

Now, I did try searching the web a little bit, but found no relavant information for what I am doing. I am running a VI that uses the LabQuest Mini by Vernier to aquire three signals from Vernier probes, two voltage and one current, which output to a chart. I can run the setup for about 20 seconds, and then it gives that error message. Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Jacob

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,114 Views)

Greetings Jacob.

I have looked into this error and could not find any information on my end.  However, further research on the Vernier website seems to indicate that this error is pointing to something in their code.  As such, it most likely has something to do with the custom express VI they have provided and my best recommendation is to contact them to see if they can provide insight as to why that VI is throwing that error. 

Regards,

Michael G

Michael G.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Self-realization: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,087 Views)