LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1 occurred at Invoke Node in NI_3D Picture Control

Hello! I want to make some changes in an example provided by LabVIEW. The example's name is Importing Model and Setting Light and I just want to have just one plane and add a joystick in time. The idea is that I have an error and I don't know how to manage it, because I'm kind new in this program. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,025 Views)

You are closing a reference inside the loop.  That is likely throwing an error on the next iteration.

It doesn't make sense to do it inside the loop considering you are also trying to close it outside the loop where I would expect you to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,000 Views)

What is the exact error you are getting? Would be useful to know!

Can you include your ASE file so we can play around?

Where do you create the object "transporter"? (You only seem to create "transporter frame")

Your "merge error" nodes are pointless.

Why is "find object" inside the loop and why do you even need it? (There is only one object and you already have the reference)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(988 Views)

The file type .ASE is not supported :(. I will ask you, if you can, to show me exactly where I need to modify this Vi to make it work? 

Like I said before, I just tried to modify an example from LabVIEW examples. I will drop here, the original example.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(964 Views)

Never mind.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(960 Views)