LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0x8BBB0005 for cRIO

I am having trouble running the host file on the cRIO.  I have checked the firewall settings, redeployed the project, reconnected all variables that display the error and have updated the programs on the computer. Also following this guide 

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000PAinSAG 

I have looked at cause 1,3 and 4. This program works fine on the first cRIO and when moved to a second computer and cRIO the error 0x8BBB0005 shows up every time. Also the display was showing strange readings of voltages during one of the attempts. After stopping and restarting it displayed the -50400 error.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,428 Views)

Hi Lbaxter,

Could you re-post the link to that article or perhaps the title? When I follow your link I get a Page Is Not Found error.

Since it seems there might be an issue with the firewall, have you tried these steps while disabling all firewall and antivirus programs? That would allow you to narrow down if that is the source of your issue.

Casey G.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,391 Views)

Have you tried disabling the firewall like I mentioned to see if it helps with your issue?

Also, the -50400 error you mentioned is a timeout error. Have you tried increasing the timeout value?

Casey G.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,370 Views)