LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0x80040112 comes by expanding NI OPC Servers using Data binding with Datasocket

I am having problem in binding of Data using Datasocket. In my PC service pack 2 was installed yesterday. Then it was showing error while opening datasocket property using DSTP server. The error comes by expanding National Instruments.NI OPC Servers.

NI Network Browser Error!
The connection to the server failed!:
error code - 0x80004002
No such interface supported
An OPC interface could not be found
Ensure that the latest opcproxy.dll is installed and that it has been registered

Then i reinstalled NI OPC and Datasocket software in PC. After reinstalling both software it was showing me same error.
After that i installed Service Pack 3 for Xp in my pc still it is showing me error. The screenshots of error is being attached with this mail. Now it is showing me error as,

NI Network Browser Error!
The connection to the server failed!:
error code - 0x80040112
Class is not licenced for use.
The error is unspecified
Check to make sure the server is properly installed, and all security settings ae correct

FYI, Licence manager shows all the software has full version (not evaluation version) of LV,DSC,NI OPC in my pc. I have also tried for manual Registration of opc server using DOS command.
which is regsrv32 "path". It shows me dialog

DllRegisterServer in "C:/windows/system32/opcprox.dll" succeeded.

After restarting of PC after that manual registration couldn't work for me.   Suggest me what can i do. How can i solve that problem. Its very urgent for me.
Message 1 of 3
(5,908 Views)

Hello,

Just wondering if you have found a solution to this problem yet. I am getting the same error when using KEPServer Enterprise or the NI Opc Servers. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,868 Views)

I meet this problem also. I want to use opc automation wrapper in C# to read/write NIOPC Server,

but it tells me 0x80040112 error. I also found that access NIOPC Server through IO Server in

LABView vi is not stable, read operation is ok, but LABView vi can't write to PLC sometimes,

so finally I change to KEPServer OPC Server, my life becomes good again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,246 Views)