From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erreur -1073807339!!!!!!!!!!

J'ai cette erreur qui me bloque car lorsque je test mon prog elle apparait quelque soit la durée du timer j'ai testé jusqu'à 10s.

Voici le message: Le délai d'attente(timeout) a expiré avant que l'opération ne soit achevée.

Si quelqu'un à une idée merci d'avance.Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 8
(2,952 Views)
Hi!

Can you explain better about your task? I mean, what are you trying to do.  The error you're reporting is quite general! For example, if you read some characters from a VISA resource (say 232 port...) and there's nothing connected, of course you'll get a timeout!

So please, let us know better...

Have a nice day!

graziano
Message 2 of 8
(2,950 Views)
PS.: si vous avez des soucis avec l'anglais, je peux essayer avec mon francais (pas terrible....), mais apres il y auras moin de gens qui vont comprendre, et pouvoir nous aider!
Message 3 of 8
(2,949 Views)

Justement on discuttait de cette erreur dans un autres "thread".

Malheureusement, les details sont tous en anglais..  Voir ceci:

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=179314

Voici un sommaire des suggestions: 

1.  Essayer de communiquer avec l'instrument en utilisant MAX, en envoyant la commande " *IDN? "

2.  Augmenter le delais d'attente (cependant, je supsonne que c'est autre chose).  Tu as deja 10 sec de delais qui est boucoup.

3.  Voir si MAX detecte l'instrument en utilisant le "Intrument Browser".

Est-ce que tu communiques avec l'instrument en utilisant le port serie?

Quel est l'instrument?

JLV

Message 4 of 8
(2,944 Views)

Merci.

Effectivement j'ai vérifié avec MAX les deux instruments répondent mais à description il m'indique une phrase un peu ambigue

Instrument did not respond to the *idn? Query

Il s'agit du HP8510C.

Le message d'erreur s'affiche dans le driver initialisation.

Autre spécificité je dialogue avec une interface GPIO avec le banc optique est ce que cela peut poser un problême?

Translation:

I verify my connection (GPIB) with MAX and it's OK.

There is just a sentence i don't sure too understand that:

Instrument did not respond to the *idn? Query

The instrument i have to chek is the HP8510C.

Other specificity i have an special connection with the opticbanc HP83420A it is an GPIO interface

Is it a problem?

Thank youRobot tongue

Message 5 of 8
(2,939 Views)
Your instrument doesn't support the *IDN? query as your manual should explain. It uses OUTPIDEN. There is a driver available that you should be using. Go to http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/default.htm, search for it, and download the version you need.
Message 6 of 8
(2,937 Views)
OK but this the NI driver for the 8510C there is just an extention with 2 drivers more whath can i do i use them before initialize driver?
Or i do myself a driver?
Message 7 of 8
(2,927 Views)
I wish I remembered more of the French I took in college but I'll try to explain. The error you get in MAX can be ignored. MAX will only send an *IDN? to an instrument. Since your instrument doesn't support it, MAX reports that but the fact that the instrument is detected is enough. You do not need to do any communication to the instrument in MAX unless you want to. There are three versions of the 8510C LabVIEW driver. One is for LabVIEW 6.0, one for 7.0, and one for 8.0. Download the one that matches your version of LabVIEW. You should be able to use it with no problems. There is a function inside each driver that will initialize the instrument.
Message 8 of 8
(2,919 Views)