annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Envelope of an waveform is in XY graph and need it in waveform graph

Risolto!
Vai alla soluzione

From the other threads here and here, i got excellent support from David and Thomas. Thanks all. Smiley Felice

The envelope of the signal coming out as per David's example is in form of XY Graph. But as per Thomas' example, i need waveform graphuntitled1.PNG in this format so that i can find out some of the rising and falling edge values in the waveform. So kindly suggest me how to handle this conversion. Thanks.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Messaggio 1 di 25
4.192Visualizzazioni
How about something like this
Tim
GHSP
Messaggio 2 di 25
4.174Visualizzazioni
This one impliments it all
Tim
GHSP
Messaggio 3 di 25
4.169Visualizzazioni
I cleaned the diagram on this one and made it more simple
Tim
GHSP
Messaggio 4 di 25
4.160Visualizzazioni

Dear aeastet,

All i can say is simply superb and very perfect.... Thanks very much.... Smiley Felice

0 Kudos
Messaggio 5 di 25
4.143Visualizzazioni
Glad I could help.
Tim
GHSP
Messaggio 6 di 25
4.116Visualizzazioni

Dear aeastet,

Thanks a lot for all your help. I do need some more favor.

I now replaced all the previous drivers for my Tektronix oscilloscope with the newer ones and now instead of amplitude versus number of samples, the output from the oscilloscope graph will be amplitude versus time (directly). In this case, what i need to give to the for loop input (you gave 30 in the previous case). David in the other thread mentioned it was the number of Zero crossings in the waveform(Hope he will watch this thread also and will do some favor for me). I didn't understand that term. Kindly can you explain me the working principle of the program. Thanks a lot again for all your inputs.

[Edit: I unmarked it from solution, since i assume that a solved thread will only get less inputs. I will mark it as solve again when i get my problem solved. Thanks] 

Mathan

Message Edited by Mathan on 12-07-2009 07:44 AM
0 Kudos
Messaggio 7 di 25
4.055Visualizzazioni
Attached is the modified program with the new driver's output in amplitude vs time graph.
0 Kudos
Messaggio 8 di 25
4.050Visualizzazioni
So if I am understanding what you want here. You need to plot the output of the ocilliscope directly to the graph. So you need the graph to plot Frequency vs time. Is this correct? If you want to calculate the envelope of the waveform than there will always be some delay to calculate the peak and minimum for the trace. I am sure that we can get close to this but I just want to make sure that I understand the request.
Tim
GHSP
Messaggio 9 di 25
4.041Visualizzazioni
Are you going to know the frequency of the waveform when you start taking the data?
Tim
GHSP
Messaggio 10 di 25
4.040Visualizzazioni