From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed web link in labview VI

Hello,

I want to embed a sketch up link in Labview VI so i can use it in VI itself , instead of opening it into on browser.

For example below link. I want to see this content in labview it self not on browser.

If there is any possibility with the help for Active X i can use chrome browser on labview to see below content. 

This is simple 3D ware house image which i want to explore in VI.

https://app.sketchup.com/viewer/3dw?WarehouseModelId=137a10096eeff62e8d4ea0d53eef878d 

I have seen below example on forum. But it is not work for my content.

http://www.ni.com/example/25081/en/  

Please help.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,050 Views)

It's fairly easy to put a .NET web browser on your front panel. However, you're link doesn't work for me. The web browser my PC uses is IE7.0, and SketchUp doesn't support browsers that old...

Apparently, I haven't tried, you can update the IE on Windows, and the .NET Browser uses that version. Or, you seem to be able to replace the embedded browser with a non-IE browser. See replacing-net-webbrowser-control-with-a-better-browser-like-chrome on SO.

Attached is a (primitive) .NET Browser control example.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,012 Views)

Hello  

image.png

Can you pleas suggest how i can change this, that labview call either chrome or my updated version.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,000 Views)

@suyash.barodiya wrote:

Hello  

Can you pleas suggest how i can change this, that labview call either chrome or my updated version.

I don't know how to change that. It's out of the realm of LabVIEW, so not my expertise.

The stack overflow link seems to indicate that it is possible to change, but I have no experience with that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,988 Views)