I am a complete novice in LabVIEW.
Can someone help me with the block diagram to operate a pneumatic cylinder in a desired sequence using position sensor and solenoid valve. I need to operate 2 cylinders.
what about starting with a sheet of paper and drawing the required algorithm?
in a desired sequence
What about a statemachine to do several things in a certain order?
this is way too little information.
what have you tried so far? (show us your code --- not as a picture)
how do you communicate with your cylinder/sensor/valve?
sorry to say this, but your picture is not an algorithm.
things you want to know beforehand:
- how can the cylinders be controlled (e.g. opening/closing of air valve, via voltage / serial)
- how are the valves controlled (e.g. voltage level / serial)
- how and what information do you get from the sensors
- how does the sensor information reflect the state of the cylinder
- what calculation needs to be done on the sensor values to have input for the valves
and so forth...
you could break down your big problem into smaller problems.
e.g. first find out the workings of each hardware component (input/output/meaning)
after you've done that, work out the algorithm to control the whole system