LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education licence rights

Hi,

I'm a technician in a Cégep (school), I was looking to use one of our educational licence to use Labview to upgrade some of our labs, but also to present Labview in the course "End-of-study project", as technician, but also as the one which will instruct how to use the program if the student needs it in their project.

I was wondering, if in this particular situation, the education licence agreements would allow me to use our "educational licence" since I would present the software, and teach the students that would need it. Is that "teaching" enough to be allowed to use the "educational licence"? Or I need a minimum of "x" hours of teaching to get that right? Some years, I would teach alot, some other less.

I tried to find that answer everywhere, tried to contacted NI directly, only found this forum to ask a question. I think I would need a NI answer on that if that's possible...

Thanks for your reading and help,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(763 Views)

Hi Maharsi,

NI sales is the right department to answer your question!

Contact your local NI (sales) department and ask them about the differences between their license types…

You can also ask the person in your school who is responsible for buying/maintaining that license! That person should know about the license regulations.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(726 Views)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(677 Views)