LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCEL TOOLKIT

If you are not using the report generation toolkit, then by definition, it is third party software. If you are not willing to provide a link to where you got the software, you aren't going to get help. If you continue to post bmp files renamed as jpg to cheat and avoid the bmp ban, you won't get any help at all from members.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(648 Views)

Wow, that's a hostile response!  When I open the Report VI that you posted, using LabVIEW 2012, it goes searching (and not finding) VIs with names/paths like "<userlib>:\_Excel\excel.llb\excel save.vi".  Just to be thorough, I searched my entire NI folder for "excel.llb", and found four instances of this, all as part of the Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office (for LabVIEW 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013).  Hence my comment about a "mysterious library" (meaning it is a mystery to me).

You ask about the Report Generation Toolkit.  I don't know what "flavor" of LabVIEW you have on your computer, but this toolkit is a component of the LabVIEW Development System, and is automatically included in the Professional Development System (and possibly others).  This is NI's description:

The NI LabVIEW Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office is a library of flexible, easy-to-use VIs for programmatically creating and editing Microsoft Word and Excel reports from LabVIEW. Whether you need to generate reports summarizing manufacturing test results or compile process statistics to improve your production yields, the LabVIEW Report Generation Toolkit speeds development of customized, professional reports. Create custom reports in even less time using the new Microsoft Office Report Express VI.

You can purchase the toolkit separately or as part of NI Developer Suite, a modular product offering with which you can select software components based on your application needs. With an NI Developer Suite subscription, you have access to software as updates are available as well as direct access to technical support from NI applications engineers via phone and e-mail.

[Back to my comments].  I was actually trying to be helpful -- I'm sorry you were offended.  I (and others who have replied to your request) don't know (a) what software you are using, (b) exactly what the problem is you are trying to solve, and (c) when we ask, we seem to get inappropriate responses.  I'll respectfully suggest that this is unlikely to get you the help you are requesting.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(630 Views)

Hello

Bob

I am sorry actually i am totally frustrated. I am using Using LabVIEW 2010.

Here I am Providing you 

(a) Excel toolikit link which i got in ni discussion forum http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-fill-pre-defined-tables-in-Word-2003-with-test-results/m-p/15...

(b) VIs in whichI have done simple programing both using Report generation toolkit and Excel Toolkit. 

(c) Snap of excel sheet  what i want to do.

Now tell me i which direction should i go so that i can generate the report. How the data should be stored one by one in vertical direction as i have shown in  (c). Not necessary to use the excel toolkit.  I have used that and famillier with that thats why usiing it.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(597 Views)