LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR CODE 10401 HOW DO I FIX IT?

AFTER SUCCESFULY RUNNING MY PROGRAM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS MY FIRST ERROR WAS RECIEVED. IT IS ERROR CODE 10401 OCCURED @ AI GROUP CONFIG. STATING THAT THE SPECIFIED DEVICE IS NOT A NATIONAL INSTRUMENT PRODUCT OR THE DRIVER DOES NOT SUPPORT THE DEVICE.????????HELP.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,506 Views)
Has something changed in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX)? This error will result if you are trying to address a device that is not present. If MAX cannot see the DAQ card or you have changed the device number of the card, you will get this error.

-Jim
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,506 Views)
If by chance you are using an earlier version of the NI-DAQ driver that supports your card, you may not have Measurement and Automation Explorer on your system. If so, you should use the NI-DAQ Configuration Utility to check your card's functionality. I agree with the first suggestion that something has altered the configuration of the card.

You didn't specify your card, OS, or whether you were using a VI in LabVIEW or an EXE and the run-time engine, so it's difficult to give a good diagnosis.

It may be worth your time to run through the online DAQ Troubleshooting pages in the support section of ni.com:

http://www.ni.com/support/daq/

If you do have an older NI-DAQ driver version, it might also be worth your while to update it so that you get better support on any futu
re problems that crop up.

Best Regards,
John Lum
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,504 Views)