From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 1073807339

Hello,

as a beginner I try to connect my control box to my Lab-View program. But Ive got some errors, which I can not solved it any more. Could you please help me how can I solve this errors?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,996 Views)

Hi Manjeh,

it's a typical TimeOut error.

Is the baud rate correct?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,994 Views)

Hi,

Yes, the baud rate is correct. Lab-view can not recognize my revision query. maybe is that the problem ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,991 Views)

Looking at a picture of your front panel doesn't help anything.  We can't see your actual code.  You should attach the actual VI so we can see the code, and even those settings that may not show up on a picture of the block diagram.  You haven't mentioned what device you are talking to.  What is this "control box"?

This error has come up thousands of times before.  Search the forums and you'll find numerous messages that could help you figure out what is wrong.  Assuming the cable is correct, and the serial port settings are correct, the most likely scenarios are you didn't send the correct command to the device and so it is not responding or you didn't set up termination characters properly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,968 Views)