From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR (-1073807252): I have problems using my IKA eurostar 60 stirrer

Hello everyone,

I'm running labview to automatize a system with a bioreactor. After the media has been reacting for 90 minutes, a peristaltic pump will be activated to remove 300g. The way I will make the pump to stop is by reading the weight in a balance. Once the balance read 300 g, the permeate pump stop working and the stirrer starts to stir at 50 rpm. This will last 10 s and after that the stirrer will stop. Then, a 3 way valve connected to a relay will change the direction to feed the reactor. After 10 s, the valve will switch to the initial position, the scale will tare and the reaction will start again for 90 minutes.

The problem I have now is that everything works perfectly but after a period of time the stirrer stops communicating with the PC and it either don't start stirring again or it stir at 50 rpm forever. I noticed that at that moment I get the error -1073807252. I google this error and I try to change the baud rate (Which should be 9600), the number of bits entering the VISA read and the time out but any of these things worked. Could you help me figuring out what is happening please? I have attached my most updated version of the code. Initialize subVI has the VISA configure serail port, the Stirring2 subVI has the commands for the stirrer and 170516 Rumen Reactor Controls2 shows the whole code. The other subVI control the other devices (Permeate pump, scale and relay).

The stirrer I'm using is the (IKA Eurostar 60). I have attached the manual.

Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,706 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,644 Views)

Hello,

I tried doing that and it still not work 😞

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,629 Views)