LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECU management on base of CompactRIO and LabVIEW (Help needed!)

Hello,

I'm working on a project, and it's the first time with the CRIO and LabVIEW Combo..

Now I already purchased a couple modules. such as the DRIVVEN PFI and ESTTL module.

But now I'm stuck, I made a complete VI, ready to compile towards the CRIO but now I can't read the cranckshaft and camshaft signal into my Digital input module (must say, this is a NI9411 module , not Drivven!).

I have connected two input pins towards the ENGinsig from the EPT SubVI. but I can't get something on my PC screen or out of the PFI module.

Could anyone help me?!

many thanks

PJ

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,205 Views)

Example of my program!

VI help.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,199 Views)

Hello,

First of all thanks for your post!

I would first advise you to repost the question in a less general board.

Posting a question like this in the default "LabVIEW" will make it harder to get the right people to help you.

This board (http://forums.ni.com/t5/Real-Time-Measurement-and/bd-p/280) would for example be a more suitable candidate.

Also do not forget to include as much (relevant) information as possible in your post.

Things I have in mind are:

- The actual code you're testing. (project and necessary files)

- The examples your basing your code upon.

- Which modules are placed in which slots? (a MAX Report of yoiur RT target will do the trick for this purpose)

- Which software is installed on your own pc? (a MAX Report of your own system will be fine for this)

To create a MAX Report, please follow these steps:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/271F252B4EF0A2E0862570E70056A1E4

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,164 Views)