LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver subVIs in one folder works but not the copy of it in a different folder doesnt work.

So sorry for wasting all of your time. It was completely my mistake and I found out what my mistake was. There were two slots of NI 2352 switch matrix in the PXI chassis. So when I was copying from the original program I was using the right slow. But when I was programming on my own I was using the wrong slot. That is why it was not working. Sorry guys and thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(276 Views)

All the wisdom learned here regarding where the drivers should go and why still apply here, though.  If it's possible to do - and I understand it may not be your choice - try to follow it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(271 Views)

Yes thank you, I will do that. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(266 Views)

@govindsankar wrote:

So sorry for wasting all of your time. It was completely my mistake and I found out what my mistake was. There were two slots of NI 2352 switch matrix in the PXI chassis. So when I was copying from the original program I was using the right slow. But when I was programming on my own I was using the wrong slot. That is why it was not working. Sorry guys and thank you. 

Could be worse!  

<Sea Story time>😷

Back in my Navy days I was an Electronics Technician.   You wouldn't believe how often we got awakened at O-Dark:30 to "Repair" something that was "Broken" only to find that the "On Normal / On Full Force" switch was engaged in the OFF position.  And yes, that's how we wrote up the repair report, "XYZ Unit found on full force *** Switched to on normal."

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 14 of 14
(257 Views)