From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Labview 8.2.1

Solved!
Go to solution

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of LabVIEW 8.2.1. I need to open a VI with version 5.0 and am told that I need 8.2.1 as an intermediate version. I've looked through the FTP site and can't find it anywhere. Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,709 Views)

If you have a standard service plan with NI their official support can usually supply you with a one-time download link for old versions.

However if all you need is one VI converted, might I suggest you go to the Version Conversion board and try there.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,702 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author AMyth

I ended up contacting NI support and they posted it on their FTP.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,617 Views)

Any chances you can provide a link for the download on the FTP? I have the same issue with LabVIEW 5.1 code that needs an upgrade to a newer LV version.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,500 Views)

The link they sent me expired in 48 hours. If you reach out to support they will send you a new link.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,494 Views)

I have the same need , open and convert a lot of old .vi   made with Labview 4 and 5 .

I cannot afford a year of NI support subscription  for just that.

Any suggestions ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,406 Views)

Try to ask for conversion support in the Version Conversion board!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,382 Views)