LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Y plot

I'm trying to make a double-y plot using LabVIEW's X-Y Graph. The need is to have two y-axes with different scales on the same plot.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,587 Views)
Turn on context help under the elp menu, and click on the XY graph, it will have a simple diagram to show you how to make a single or multi plot XY graph
- there is always an easy way, but it is always the hardest to find
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,582 Views)
To create a different scale for the y axis, right click on the scale label and select Duplicate Scale. You can the right click on the duplicate or orignal and select Swap Sides if you want. You also need to associate the plots to the correct scale. One way is to right click on the plot in the plot legend and then select Y scale. You will see a list of your Y scales. Select the one you want.
Message 3 of 6
(4,578 Views)
I have done multiple plots where they all have the same y-scale. I think that is what you described. In Excel and Kaleidagraph, I can have one scale on the left and a different scale on the right (for example, pressure and temperature). I'd like to plot two different parameters with different scales on one graph in LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,576 Views)
OK, I see. Right click on the scale and choose Duplicate. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,574 Views)
Thank you Dennis! You helped me.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,393 Views)