LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone still deals with HP3048A Phase Noise Measurement System?

Mourad,

You have hijacked this thread with an unrelated question, it is a duplicate, and you have posted as a different user. All of these are considered unacceptable behaviour.

Message 11 of 25
(856 Views)

I ask again for the drivers because the drivers that you have proposed are not good.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(845 Views)

Then you should have responded in the other thread and saying 'are not good' is a poor description. In the other thread, explain the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(836 Views)

I search drivers for order a spectrum analyzer ( HP3595A) but the drivers in the national intruments not is correct for me

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(830 Views)

Explain WHY!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(827 Views)

Not is correct because he don't has a "visa" and not correspond for contol

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(822 Views)

Then replace the GPIB functions with VISA ones. This is fairly simple but tedious.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(818 Views)

I have already made changes in program  but its not work ( The the resultat get no is good) . is for i search a drivers .....

sorry i don't speak english correct because i am french

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(807 Views)

Don't worry about your English. You speak that a lot better than I speak French.

Why don't you attach your modified code. Perhaps someone can spot the mistakes.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(783 Views)

i don't found drivers  for hp3461a , attach my modified code it's good idea but i don't have time . i wish make my bench teste with the spectrum analyzer IFR 2399, But I have a problem, i don't  have  drivers to control spectrum analyzer whose references IFR2399. I see  on site ( http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/f/ ) but no drivers it offers are not good because it's in  LabWindows/CVI and me search drivers in labview 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(757 Views)