LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have the example program for AD/DA converter controled by PIC16F84?

I want to use PIC16F84 to control the the DA/AD Converter, specifically, I would like to connect the output of ADC and the input of DAC via MCU, and by this way, I can check wether the output of DAC is exactly equal with the input of ADC or not, and the comparison result should be stored in the MCU to be used further to control the feedback variable resistor.

But the problem is, I have never used this kind of MCU, before I did  any programing, the MCU only have initial setup program stored in the device when I use multisim10 to do the simulation, that is the register is empty, and MCU can only read the input from the port once when it powered on.

If anybody is familar with this kind  of MCU device, hope  can give me a help, or show me an example how to read the port input to store in the device for further using!

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,065 Views)
Sorry , but how it has to do with Labview?

Working with pic , you can design your own serial protocol and write
serial LV via RS232.

It is what we usualy do , we translate the values of the AD to string and send it via the serial port. Then with LV , read the data and put it in a table or  a graph or file , whatever.

The best is working with Mplab and C pic compiler from hitech , it is free up to 4KB file (which is very large amount).
I hope it will help.
Arik
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,041 Views)