LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Anybody have labview drivers to program an MSP430 via SERIAL PORT?

Hello David. I'm also using the eZ430 with connectivity to the PC and also have the eZ430-RF-2500 kit.  Can I also use your VIs to see if I can adapt your code to program them through the USB interface? My email address ayomide.longe@mavs.uta.edu.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 60
(1,694 Views)

Hello David, I want to use Labview to use the MSP430 Launchpad as is done with the Arduino. Is that you could help me? Thank you. lalqaeh@ebuyclub.com

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 60
(1,662 Views)

Hi David

Is it possible that you can send the application for the MSP430 to my e-mail address below.

E-mail:carreraa8@gmail.com

Thank you.

Regards

Alejandro

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 60
(1,584 Views)

Hi David,

I just found this post while searching online. Would you mind sending me your labview soure code for Serial port to program MSP430 also?

My email is: ann_lungay@yahoo.com

Hope you'll get in touch. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 60
(1,544 Views)

Ann and Alejandro,

sent you each an email with a zip archive attached.  Please let me know you received it.

Best regards,

Dave

P.S. Alejandro - sorry this is so late in getting to you.  I missed your post from last month.

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 45 of 60
(1,526 Views)

thank you so much David!

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 60
(1,513 Views)

Hi David,

Could you me your labview soure code for Serial port to program MSP430 ?

Here is my email: tintin_monster@yahoo.co.uk

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 60
(1,457 Views)

Hi David,

Would you mind sending me your labview source code for Serial port to program MSP430 also?

My email is: cti_inc@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Shawn

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 60
(1,456 Views)

Hello Dave,

I would also appreciate a copy of the driver for programming the MSP430 via serial port. I am using the ez430 rf2500 kit to wirelessly transmit and receiver sensor readings. Thanks for being a nice guy Smiley Happy

Zack

zkoontz3@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 60
(1,389 Views)

There is no special driver like this but you see all the programming is done using command like arguments. Once you know command, argument and syntax then using system exec you can do all this in labview. May be you need to talk to text guys for that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 60
(1,385 Views)