LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know what NI's policy will be on re-registering?

Do you know what NI's policy will be on re-registering a product? I do not use anymore LabVIEW 7.0 and I do not need it anymore, can some else use it and re-registering and use it?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,315 Views)
You can sell your registration!

NI has some special forms for this, where you transfer the ownership of the software (actually it can just be the registration card).
More info is available here

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,296 Views)

Ebner good day,

If you see your License Agreement you will find this:

Transfer. If you have a single seat license or if the SOFTWARE is Multiple Access Software, you may transfer the SOFTWARE to a third party provided that you notify NI in writing of such transfer (including the name and location of such third party), such third party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and after such transfer you do not retain any copies of the SOFTWARE (including all Upgrades that you may have received) nor retain any of the written materials accompanying the SOFTWARE. NI may, in its discretion, charge you a fee for the transfer of the SOFTWARE. If you have a multiple seat license, an academic license, a student edition license, a debug license, or an evaluation license, the license is non-transferable and you may not distribute or otherwise provide the SOFTWARE to any third party or (with respect to a multiple seat license) to any of your sites or facilities not expressly identified in the MSLPA.

So I highly recommend you to contact us directly to help you with this issue. Thanks for using NI Forums

Best Regards,

NorSa
NI Applications Engineer Latin America
Para Soporte entra aquí
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,269 Views)