From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do the Tektronix driver subVIs have similar funcitions and connector panes as that of the Le Croy oscilloscope?

Hey everyone, 

Do the Tektronix driver subVIs have similar funcitions and connector panes as that of the Le Croy oscilloscope?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,620 Views)

Best scenario would be the set of IEEE488.2 functions, which are limited compared to the "extensions" most manufacturers add.  I believe Tektronix drivers follow the standard. Never heard of LeCroy.

Message 2 of 8
(2,617 Views)

@Queen wrote:

Hey everyone, 

You can find out by downloading both drivers and LOOKING.

This thread is a continuation of one started by the OP earlier  http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Labview-conversion-from-Le-croy-to-tektronix-Oscilloscope/m-p/223040...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,590 Views)

Thanks Bill, that is probably the most helpful reply so far! 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,586 Views)

nyc, if you have no helpful reply please stay away from my threads!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,585 Views)

@Queen wrote:

nyc, if you have no helpful reply please stay away from my threads!

Have you even looked at the driver VIs for both scopes?????

I don't understand how you expect to accomplish anything by just "talking" about something.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,576 Views)

I am in the process of doing so! again you're not helping by being aggressive...I really I don't understand what problem you have but you need to work on your replies!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,571 Views)

@Queen wrote:

I am in the process of doing so! again you're not helping by being aggressive...I really I don't understand what problem you have but you need to work on your replies!

I don't have a "problem".

What is important for you to understand is that this is not a trivial task.

You write as if you expect it to be such.

Asking what is essentially the same question twice does you no favors.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,568 Views)