LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do anyone know any prof. Engineer in programing of labview in egypt

Hi

I need any one to be good in labview programming in egypt , as to help me in my final year project

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,914 Views)
Asking for help and advise is one thing and perfectly legitimate. But to me it seams more like that you are looking for a good Labview programmer in Egypt to do your student project. That is dishonorable behavior. But you do not care I guess......

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,897 Views)
He might just be looking for help and guidance.
-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,891 Views)

Here's a list that might be helpful of certified LabVIEW associate developers.  No developers or architects.

http://www.ni.com/services/certified_labview_associate_developers.htm?country=Egypt

-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

Message 4 of 7
(2,889 Views)

I'm really asking for help Mr.Good Man

and for  Matt thanks alot i really apprcieat this ...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,877 Views)
I would also recommend creating a post on the LabVIEW Job Openings forum with your contact details and mentioning if you'd be able to compensate or not. A lot of LabVIEW engineers frequent that forum looking for unpaid opportunities or volunteer work, so as to improve their knowledge of LabVIEW.
Message Edited by Adnan Z on 06-17-2009 01:50 PM
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
Message 6 of 7
(2,873 Views)

i can help you,

i'm a Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer located in Egypt - Nasr City

if you want to contact me here is my email

emohammedashraf(at)hotmail.com

Eng. Mohammed Ashraf
Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer