From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distibution Build Error (Ver 8.5)

Solved!
Go to solution

I had the exact same problem as the original poster however this link given by George from NI didn't solve my problem.  Instead I had to follow these instructions to remove the reference to daqmx.rc in the Source Distribution Build.

regards

Message Edited by Peter_B on 04-16-2009 08:17 PM
Peter
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,028 Views)
some one send this vi ( saveVItoNewLocation.vi ) to solve the problem, but it is for 8.6 version , do you have this for 8.5 version????  thanks a lot...
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(959 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(956 Views)

I Have this error when i try to make an exe :

Error copying files.
Source: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\user.lib\LV-LINK\UtilityVIs\nueva.llb\OLGetBoardNames.vi\<GAC>\LvLink2
Destination: C:\MiguelZR1\Vientek\Final\Builds\data\data\LvLink2

Librarian Path Location.vi

Details

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 1 occurred at AB_Destination.lvclass:Copy_File.vi -> AB_Source.lvclass:Copy_SourceItem.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Engine_Build.vi -> AB_Build_Invoke.vi -> AB_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.

Anyone can help me to solve this item ????  Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(954 Views)