LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distibution Build Error (Ver 8.5)

Solved!
Go to solution

I had the exact same problem as the original poster however this link given by George from NI didn't solve my problem.  Instead I had to follow these instructions to remove the reference to daqmx.rc in the Source Distribution Build.

regards

Message Edited by Peter_B on 04-16-2009 08:17 PM
Peter
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,024 Views)
some one send this vi ( saveVItoNewLocation.vi ) to solve the problem, but it is for 8.6 version , do you have this for 8.5 version????  thanks a lot...
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(955 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(952 Views)

I Have this error when i try to make an exe :

Error copying files.
Source: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\user.lib\LV-LINK\UtilityVIs\nueva.llb\OLGetBoardNames.vi\<GAC>\LvLink2
Destination: C:\MiguelZR1\Vientek\Final\Builds\data\data\LvLink2

Librarian Path Location.vi

Details

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 1 occurred at AB_Destination.lvclass:Copy_File.vi -> AB_Source.lvclass:Copy_SourceItem.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Engine_Build.vi -> AB_Build_Invoke.vi -> AB_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.

Anyone can help me to solve this item ????  Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(950 Views)