LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Case Structure Label by Default

HI All,

I am trying to enable the label for 'for loop' & 'case sturcture' by default. Currently to label them I am following the stepes Right click-> Visible Items -> Label.

Is there any way by which the labels are displyed by default as sson we drop the structre in the block diagram. Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,

S.P.Prasaanth

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,293 Views)
Check is this what you are looking for? Subdiagram labels visible by default—Displays the subdiagram labels for new structures on the block diagram: https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvdialog/block_diagram_options/
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,284 Views)

HI Uday,

Thanks for the post. But I am looking for a way to display the label of the case structure as soon as we draw it. Attached image for reference...

Regards,

Prasaanth 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,275 Views)

I am not aware of this in any options. You can do with scripting as below:

Example_VI.png

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,252 Views)

I also like using both labels and sub-diagram lavels for my case structures.  The label gives an overall description of the what's inside while the sub-diagram labels get more specific.

I just live with the fact that I have to manually show the label every time.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,234 Views)