From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display the positon on the grap in the form of text

Hi.........
i want to change the X axis and Y axis of the following graph as x1,x2,x3... and y1,y2,y3.... respectively, and whenever i will move the cursor on the graph it would show the particular position in the form of text like (x1,y2) instead of number. please anybody help me to do it

Message 1 of 11
(2,596 Views)
Hi 23235573,
what do you mean? At the moment you show only the last received values. Do you want all values in the graph?
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,589 Views)
is anybody will give me suggestion how to become the expert in labview? and is there is basic knowledge of electronic is necessary to become expert in it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,579 Views)

is anybody will give me suggestion how to become the expert in labview? and is there is basic knowledge of electronic is necessary to become expert in it?

labVIEW is one of the most intresting and easy tool to learn.In fact u can learn basic electronics easily using labVIEW.Just a little bit of initial struggle is defenitely needed.

Welcome to labVIEW world
Message 4 of 11
(2,577 Views)
For learning Labview, which materials is good? i mean for beginner which  books to be refer? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,570 Views)
My Personal suggestion is use your logics,start coding use the labVIEW help,get an initial grip then u can go for some books
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,568 Views)
If you want to use text-based labels for your axes then you need to draw them yourself. See, for example, this post.

To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the tutorial(s) and look over the material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.
Message 7 of 11
(2,556 Views)
How to convert Double controls to Integer controls or double indicator to integer indicator?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,547 Views)
Right-click on the control/indicator and then select one of the integer datatypes in the "Representation" submenu.

That is a pretty basic question. Have you gone through the LabVIEW tutorials?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,545 Views)
Thank you for contacting National Instruments.  I realize that you are a new LabVIEW user and I would just like to welcome you to the world of LabVIEW.  I will agree with all previous posts in this forum that LabVIEW is an extremely useful programming environment that is relatively easy to pick up.  The training courses and documentation that you have already been pointed to will definitely help you but I wanted to point you to one more set of Getting Started with LabVIEW Training materials that might assist you.   There are tutorials, exercises and videos in each section and it starts about as basic as you can get.  Please take a look at the information that others and I have referred you to and if you have any further questions let us know.
Thanks!
Bob H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,536 Views)