LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display the front panel on my smartphone

Okay. Now it works, I can display my VI on a smartphone / PC. I have forgotten to add the Publish part in my main program. So, I couldn't have the HTML file to display it.

But, the animation of my program only works on my iPhone and not on an Android smartphone or other PCs. I also tried with your program and it works on all devices.

Are there solutions to solve this problem because my goal is to display the front panel on an Android smartphone?
Is there a problem with the Front Panel Publisher?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(928 Views)

@Adrientt22

But, the animation of my program only works on my iPhone and not on an Android smartphone or other PCs. 

What animation?

@Adrientt22 wrote:

I also tried with your program and it works on all devices. 

Great so use this toolkit.

@Adrientt22 wrote:

Are there solutions to solve this problem because my goal is to display the front panel on an Android smartphone? 

You just said my program worked on all devices, so that seems like a solution to solve your problem of using it on an Android.

@Adrientt22 wrote:

Is there a problem with the Front Panel Publisher? 

There probably are issues but none that I know of.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(924 Views)

When I launch my VI, I display values in a table. It works with my iPhone but with an Android smartphone or any others PC, I have a empty table. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(919 Views)

Never seen that issue, but I'm not sure I've ever tested it with a table before.  It will likely send the whole table over as a single static image.  I'd check network traffic to see if it is actually being sent for either client.  Also you haven't posted any source of your project.  Does this happen on every table?  Is it really a table or a multicolumn listbox?  The source to the whole thing is there so you are welcome to dig into it and if you find a bug please be sure update us so it can be fixed.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(915 Views)

Hi Hooovach,

Finally, I managed to display the VI on my smartphone. Now it works on all devices. But, it doesn't run directly in the application of my smartphone. I have to use an internet browser to see my VI in real time. For the subject of my internship, it works so I have to move on.

I haven't posted any source of my project because it requires multimeters, programmable power supply, ... and if you haven't this hardware you can not run the program.

Thank you again for help,

Adrien 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(892 Views)