LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Multi-Threading IP block

Hello,

I'm trying to generate support files for an IP Integration Node and I always get this error:

FATAL_ERROR:Simulator:Fuse.cpp:209:1.129

Then I would try disabling the Multi-Threading in the compiler, is that possible?

If yes, how?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,368 Views)

Hello Ste88,

As far as I know you cannot change those compiler options from inside the LabVIEW environment. (I could be wrong, but I haven't seen an option to do this from the standard IDE)

The error could also be sourcing from some of the following topics:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/32357.htm

Can you share code that would allow me to reproduce this issue at my side?

If I can reproduce it,  then I can also do further troubleshooting and (if needed) escalate it internally.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,197 Views)

Hello ThiCop,

thank you for your reply, I have already checked that page and my intention to disable multi-threading comes from there.

I'm trying to integrate some .vhd files generated by Moby-Dic toolbox in Matlab, they correspond to an explicit ModelPredictiveControl.

Maybe there is a batch file somewhere, but I still don't know where to put the option for the compiler.

At the moment I "solved" reducing the prediction horizon of the MPC and thus the complexity of the problem, but also the performance.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,171 Views)